This week, Mike interviews Joey Cofone, founder and CEO of Baronfig. He’s an award-winning designer and entrepreneur. Joey’s work has been featured in Fast Company and New York magazines. He has just come out with an incredible book called The Laws of Creativity. So, get ready for a deep dive into the realities of creativity. You’ll learn:
- Why creativity is not simply an abstract concept, but rather is based on processes.
- What those processes are.
- How Bruce Lee was an outstanding example of developing creativity.
- What “thinking combinations” are, and why they are a critical part of the creative process.
- Why the word “creativity” is a misnomer.
- What is the actual process of creating a comic book.
- What Joey’s major mistake was in trying to grow his business.
- Why it’s essential to champion your work—what Joey learned from Grace Hopper.
- Why it’s so great that we can look back on history.
If you want to have a much clearer understanding of the creative process, and how that understanding can help you grow your business, then don’t miss this invaluable interview.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com