View My Speaking Reel Here:
As both a professional communicator and host of several of my own conferences, I understand the important role speakers play in the success of an event.
I’ve presented in private functions for clients and delivered seminars and keynotes at industry-leading events such as Social Media Marketing World, Tribe Conference, and Podcast Movement.
Topics I Speak On:
My most requested keynotes are on the topics of personal branding, messaging, and storytelling. I can customize a presentation for your audience as well.
The titles of my most popular talks are listed below:
- You Are the Brand: Showcase Your Unique Expertise and Build A Profitable Personal Brand Business
- CopyProof: How To Write, Market, and Persuade in A Voice That is Unmistakably You
- The 3 Sticky Stories Every Business Needs to Tell
My Promise To You and Your Attendees:
The success of an event depends just as much on what happens off-stage as what happens on-stage.
You can expect the following from me:
- 100% preparation, passion, and energy in my presentation
- Extra-mile engagement with your audience (I love connecting with attendees after sessions)
- Strict adherence to all presentation time limits and event guidelines
- Prompt, punctual, and clear correspondence on all logistics
- No profanity in my talks
If you’d like to discuss my participation in your live or virtual event, please click the button below:
Watch My Prior Speaking Engagements Here:
Several of my talks are available free online, and additional recordings can be sent upon request.
My Speaking Bio:
Mike Kim is a brand strategist for business thought leaders, coaches, and authors who want to create impact with their ideas and get their message heard.
Mike’s refreshing approach has made him a sought-after speaker, online educator, and consultant for top thought leaders. His clients include New York Times bestselling authors and experts featured on PBS, TED, CNN, and Fox.
Mike is the author of the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller, You Are the Brand. He has been featured in and written for Inc., Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post. He has spoken at industry leading events including Social Media Marketing World, Tribe Conference, and Podcast Movement.
If you’d like to discuss my participation in your event, please click the button below.