You’re in for a real treat as you join Mike and his friend Jenny Chung. Jenny is a“brick-and-mortar” entrepreneur, brand ambassador, and investor. She is co-owner of Love Korean BBQ in New York City, Get Purely Juiced, and an investor in many other brands.You’ll be both inspired and entertained as Mike and Jenny discuss their distinct approaches to creating and building their brands.
In this episode, among other insights, you’ll learn:
- What “online” and “brick-and-mortar” entrepreneurs can learn from each other.
- What is the price we have to pay to enter a business?
- Why it is critical that there be “cross-pollination” of entrepreneurs.
- How Jenny’s family and cultural background shaped her desire to be an entrepreneur.
- What are the upsides and downsides of starting a business that follows trends?
- What is the “tuition” that entrepreneurs must pay in order to stay motivated?
- How Jenny networks and recognizes profitable trends and opportunities.
- Why it can be said that “sometimes doing nothing is not doing nothing”.
- How to effectively represent your brand.
- Why it is vital to serve and help bring about change in your community.
In order to better understand how online and brick-and-mortar entrepreneurs can encourage and inspire one another, you’ll find great value by tuning into this episode for Jenny’s and Mike’s idea-sharing.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com