Join personal brand strategist Mike Kim for a powerful interview with mindset and executive coach, Vin Infante. Vin hails from a unique background as a licensed psychotherapist and an FDNY firefighter, serving during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this episode, Vin will give us a “peek behind the curtain” as he shares insights about:
- How he fulfilled his childhood dream of being both a firefighter and psychotherapist
- How he became successful at both coaching and psychotherapy
- What life-changing insights he gained from Tony Robbins and Jim Rohn
- What the most important skill is that a counselor can take into coaching
- What coaches and counselors can learn from each other
- How people can “grab hold” of their future
- How people can create clear intentions and goals (and what the point of a goal is)
- Why casting vision is so important
- Why a mission board is better than a vision board (and how to create one)
So, if you’re asking yourself questions like these:
- Who am I trying to become every day?
- How do I show up in my roles?
- What is my big, over-arching life mission?
Then tune into this episode for Vin’s priceless insights and guidance.
Download Vin’s Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Vision Board for No B.S. Goalsetters at go.vincentinfante.life/visionboard.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com