This episode takes you “behind the curtain” so you can get the most out of a mastermind group. A mastermind group can be one of the biggest accelerators of your business and life –– but they are also very misunderstood, mis-marketed, and therefore under-utilized.
Here is a sneak peek of the tips from this episode:
- Show up with the same energy you would if you were the group leader
- Actively listen during the mastermind call –– look for a spark to act on.
- Actively contribute to the group.
- Contribute to the group’s forward energy.
- Study the transcript of the call, and be quick to gather resources that are shared.
- Build and maintain relationships with group members outside of the group calls
At some point, a mastermind group is less about what you learn and more about the energy you’re around. Channel that energy! There’s power in the group.
Save $150 on YATB Live Recordings:
You can now get the recordings from the event for $150 off! I want you to be able to experience the wisdom that speakers like Marissa Nehlsen, Lauren Johnson, and Travis Chappell shared. Get all of the recordings, and some bonus sessions, for just $47:
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com.
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com