Now that You Are The Brand Live is over and I’ve had time to reflect, I wanted to unpack some of my thoughts. Sometimes we finish a big project and immediately move on to the next one which can make us miss out on the lessons we gleaned from the experience. I believe that how you leave one season is how you enter the next. I kept a note on my phone with four questions so I can take stock of where I am right now before moving on. In this episode, I share the four things I’ve reflected on following the event.
- What I felt could’ve been better for the event overall
- What went well for the event overall
- What was personally meaningful to me about the event
- How I emotionally felt in the aftermath of the event
I also answer some “post-game review” questions provided by coach and speaker, Lauren Johnson.If you are interested in accessing the recordings from the event, we will have them for sale on youarethebrandlive.com sometime in the next few weeks.
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com