Are you aware of your competitive advantage? Most people aren’t, and it’s often because they’re not even sure what kind of competitive advantages are out there.
In this episode, I unpack 5 competitive distinct advantages:
Here are some snippets from today’s episode:
- What I learned about competition during a dinner with the owner of Connecticut’s largest moving company. (3:03)
- The 5 types of competitive advantages you need to be aware of (4:43)
- The story Ken Davis, founder of SCORRE, told me about why pricing himself so low actually closed doors for his speaking business. (5:59)
- Why you must set a yearly revenue goal. (7:40)
- Why you need a “cash-cow” offer. (8:20)
- How many people really unsubscribe from my email list everytime I send a message. (15:08)
- How to establish authority even if you don’t have clients. (18:50)
- How being intentional about these 5 things gives you a “marketing grip” that can’t be denied. (22:50)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Join the Brand You Community on Facebook:
Have you checked out this invite-only group?
Click here to request access to the Brand You Community
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com