Are you aware of your competitive advantage? Most people aren’t, and it’s often because they’re not even sure what kind of competitive advantages are out there.
In this episode, I unpack 5 competitive distinct advantages:
Here are some snippets from today’s episode:
- What I learned about competition during a dinner with the owner of Connecticut’s largest moving company. (3:03)
- The 5 types of competitive advantages you need to be aware of (4:43)
- The story Ken Davis, founder of SCORRE, told me about why pricing himself so low actually closed doors for his speaking business. (5:59)
- Why you must set a yearly revenue goal. (7:40)
- Why you need a “cash-cow” offer. (8:20)
- How many people really unsubscribe from my email list everytime I send a message. (15:08)
- How to establish authority even if you don’t have clients. (18:50)
- How being intentional about these 5 things gives you a “marketing grip” that can’t be denied. (22:50)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Join the Brand You Community on Facebook:
Have you checked out this invite-only group?
Liked this episode?
Leave a review on iTunes and I’d love to give you a shout out on the show! Make sure to leave your website so I can link back to it.
I’d love to connect on social: