Do you have a product to sell? This episode gives you a behind-the-scenes look at a recent product I sold.
I learned some pretty interesting things — and I’m hoping these lessons will serve as actionable items for you to consider in your own product sales.
A Quick Preview of the Podcast:
- five takeaways you can implement into your own products sales
- the interesting thing I discovered about my email list and who actually purchased my product
- the rationale behind my price points, value, and more
Featured In This Episode:
- Rebecca Livermore from Professional Content Creation
- Dennis McIntee from Leadership Process
- Gumroad, which I used to sell my product
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Would you review this show? I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best way for word to get out about this podcast. I read every single comment … leave any review you want, as long as it’s honest. Thank you!