Today we continue in this series on “positioning” and cover what constitutes a magnetic “lead magnet” and how you can utilize it to position yourself as an authority in your space.
A Quick Preview of the Podcast:
- Why you shouldn’t create a huge, epic lead magnet
- What really constitutes a magnetic lead magnet
- Examples of great lead magnets from across the board
Resources From This Episode:
This week I decided not to post a downloadable PDF because I’d rather have you click on these helpful blogs to check out their amazing lead magnets!
- Boost Blog Traffic – 52 Headline Hacks
- Keith Webb – 50 Powerful Coaching Questions
- Ray Edwards – The World’s Shortest Copywriting Course
- Preston Shaw – How To Craft an Easy-To-Do Fundraising Appeal
- Brian Tracy – Goals!
- Jared Easley – How I Meet Influential People
Thank you to Cindy Scott for asking the question that fueled today’s episode topic.
Thanks to Dustin and Dorothy Ann Daeunhauer from definingmomentstv.com for their awesome podcast intro.
Special thanks to Dustin, Kyle Musser, Texas Deacon, delayedmusic, and kdmenig for their reviews over the past few weeks!
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Would you review this show? I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best way for word to get out about this podcast. I read every single comment … leave any review you want, as long as it’s honest. Thank you!