I’m making YouTube my top content creation priority this year, and one of the biggest inspirations behind the decision to do so is Kevin Yee. Kevin is a former pharmacist turned full-time YouTube creator, and we recently sat down in-person in Las Vegas to talk about his journey and some lessons he can share with you and I on growing a YouTube channel.
Listen in to find out:
- What inspired Kevin to leave his career in pharmacy and pursue copywriting and YouTube
- The catalyst for Kevin leaving his career in pharmacy, and how his father’s death impacted this decision
- How corporated react to Kevin’s YouTube channel, and this impacted his decision to leave pharmacy
- Why copywriting an essential skill for people who want to be successful on YouTube and inbound sales
- Whether Kevin’s YouTube channel was already making money when he left his job in pharmacy
- Kevin’s plan when he left his job in pharmacy to pursue creating content on YouTube
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com