Total stab here, but wouldn’t you like to earn five figures a month while working twelve hours a week? Thought so. To learn how Jill Wise does this, listen to this week’s episode. Jill is a terrific copywriter and marketing business consultant. More importantly, she’s a relatively new mom. She and Mike have known each other for over two years, and they’ve been in a mastermind group together. You owe it to yourself and your business to glean some great insights from Jill in this episode. Among other gems, you’ll find out:
- How to avoid becoming derailed when experiencing major life stressors.
- How to effectively build up your business so you can have more time for what’s most important in your life.
- Why it’s valuable to look at your business as an ongoing experiment.
- Why passive income, regardless of its amount, is a huge asset.
- What to do, delegate, or discard.
- Why flexibility is a must.
- Why planning ahead is a must.
Definitely don’t miss this primer on effective planning. Five figures while working twelve hours a week is both doable and desirable.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com