While you probably know what the common meanings of “translator, amplifier, and producer” are, you’ll find immense value in understanding Michael Roderick’s take on these terms. Michael, the guest on this week’s episode, is the CEO of Small Pond Enterprises. He specializes in helping thought leaders create frameworks to become referrable. He’s also the host of a great podcast—Access to Anyone. So, be sure to tune in this week as Michael and Mike share the mic. You’ll be glad you did. Get up to speed on:
- How it is that business really works by referrals.
- How to become “referrable”.
- What “translators, amplifiers, and producers” mean, in relation to helping you form lasting connections.
- How you can get much better at explaining what you do.
- Why the perspective of an “outsider” is vital to your business.
- Why it’s important to challenge the “dominant narrative”, without being combative.
- What “referability radar” is, and how it can benefit you and your business.
Don’t miss this amazing interview. As Mike says, “Relationships are rocket ships.”
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com