Join personal brand strategists and best-selling authors Mike Kim and Chris Ducker, for an inspirational “tete-a-tete”. Besides having authored the industry-standard books Virtual Freedom and Rise of the Youpreneur, Chris is also a noted speaker and a “true entrepreneur”, having built and then stepped away from several businesses.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why sales is a “contact sport”.
- Why, although numbers are important, you can “sway” the numbers.
- Why “P to P” is ultimately the best business model.
- Why it’s vital to be a nice person and surround yourself with other nice people.
- Why Mike and Chris do not consider themselves as competitors.
- What “personal brand” really means.
- Why hurdles are essential in becoming a true entrepreneur.
- How to get your mind “right” about pricing your good or service.
- How Chris can help you really understand how to build a six-figure expert business.
So, if you really want to understand why the traditional idea of competition probably doesn’t apply to you and others in your space, then be sure to tune into this episode for Chris’ and Mike’s insights and guidance.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com