Join personal brand strategist and best-selling author Mike Kim, for a true “open-Mike” session. Mike will share powerful takeaways from his recent live event in Nashville. He’ll also share tips on how you can create an amazingly successful live event of your own.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should consider piggybacking your event on a related major event.
- How to set a strong posture for those attending your event.
- How Mike structures his events (timing, location, etc.).
- How/why some of your attendees should also be your presenters.
- Why it’s critical that your attendees have an opportunity to create content while at your event.
- How to make it easier for people to connect with one another at your event.
- Why it’s vital to build your event the way you’re “wired”, around your strengths.
- Why it’s important to make yourself available to attendees
- What is the ultimate value of a live event?
So, if you’re wanting to create a highly successful event, then be sure to tune into this episode for Mike’s insights and guidance.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com