Josh Pies is a real-world video marketing expert. If you’re ready to learn how to use video to market your business and look good in the process, then you need to stay tuned to this episode.
I’ve gotten to know Josh over the past year because we’re in the same mastermind group, and I asked him to come onto the show to share how you and I — everyday non-video people! — can use the tools at our disposal to share better content on social media video.
It doesn’t matter if you use video for fun or for a business, you’ll get some great insight on best-practices for social media video. Some questions I asked Josh:
- What tools do I need? I feel so behind compared to all these in-home studios that these other creators have.
- Everyone talks about DSLRs or other high-end cameras. What are your thoughts on that?
- Where do I even shoot videos in my house?
- How do I know what to say in my videos?
- What is the best “roadmap” for video creation?
Josh has a suite of resources available here: smbfilmschool.com
Josh’s recommended tools:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment. Here’s an article he wrote about the benefits of podcasting:
Check it out and then schedule a FREE strategy call with him at the bottom of that page.