Nancy Duarte is a communication expert who has been featured in Fortune, Time Magazine, Forbes, Fast Company, LA Times, and on CNN. Her firm, Duarte, Inc., is the global leader behind some of the most influential visual messages in business and culture.
As a persuasion expert, she cracked the code for effectively incorporating story patterns into business communications. In this interview you’ll learn
- How she defines story in relation to communicating data
- How to transform numbers into inspirational narratives to drive action and get results
- Storytelling techniques to make your data come to life
- A Data Point of View (DataPOV): what it is, why you need it and how to craft one
- Slidedocs™: what they are, when to use them and why they are so much better than PowerPoint to effectively convey your message
- What she has learned and can share with you from her analysis of the thousands of slides she built from multiple brands in a cross-section of industries: consumer, hardware, software social media, search, biotechnology, finance and consultancies and more
Links From Today’s Episode:
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com