Jessica N. Turner is the founder of the popular lifestyle blog The Mom Creative, where she documents her pursuit of cultivating a life well crafted. She is a writer for DaySpring’s (in)courage community, an advocate for World Vision, a regular speaker at conferences nationwide, and an award-winning marketing professional.
I met Jessica in February 2016 during our Nashville “epic breakfast” — and was so glad she spent some time with us to talk book marketing on the show. Her latest book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You, became a huge hit and actually climbed the best-seller list a year after it’s release!
If you’re struggling with finding time for yourself, grab the book today.
A Sneak-Peek of What’s Inside:
- The step-by-step outline of Jessica’s book promotion plan, several years in the making
- Where Jessica spent her marketing dollars, and more importantly, where she didn’t
- A simple but effective tactic to getting more people to share content about her book, including on Instagram
- The story behind how The Fringe Hours: Making Time For You became a best-seller one year after it’s release
Connect with Jessica on Social:
- Twitter: @jessicanturner
- Facebook: TheMomCreative
- Instagram: jessicanturner
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Would you review this show? I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best way for word to get out about this podcast. I read every single comment … leave any review you want, as long as it’s honest. Thank you!