This week I reflect on some thoughts inspired by the terrific business leaders I’ve met over the past few weeks … as well as Jiro Ono, widely considered the world’s greatest sushi chef and star of the film, Jiro Dreams of Sushi.
I also pose three questions for you to consider as you continue your journey in building your business and creating impact with your ideas.
Here are some snippets from today’s episode:
- Jiro Ono’s thoughts on the secret of success. (4:31)
- How willing are you to leave others behind so you can grow? (6:00)
- The group of people that I left behind in order to pursue my dreams. (7:59)
- As you grow, you must construct your inner circle. (9:07)
- There are no Cinderella stories. (10:15)
- Are you playing to win, or playing just to stay in the race? (10:41)
- My top 5 strengths according to StrengthsFinder (11:07)
- What is your version of a legend? (13:55)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi (documentary)
- Get Your Message Heard Podcast with Michael Hudson
- Ray Edwards
- John Nemo and LinkedIn Riches
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com