This past week I spent 3 days in beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho for an exclusive mastermind with other business owners to share wisdom, ask questions, and connect over great food and amazing scenery.
I have pages filled with wisdom, and I’ll share a few things in this episode like:
- the orbit strategy to building your brand
- how to out-perform your self-image
- what people really buy from your personal brand (it’s not information)
- what one of the world’s largest internet marketers thinks about podcasts
- the one thing you really need to talk about to create content of consequence
Join the Brand You Community on Facebook:
Have you checked out this invite-only group?
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com