Join personal brand strategist Mike Kim, as he interviews Danny Ozment, of Emerald City Pro. Danny has helped innumerable people create, produce, and monetize podcasts.
In this episode, Danny will share his amazing wisdom and insights about:
- Why consistency and convenience are the two principal keys to a successful podcast.
- Why podcasts offer the biggest “bang for the buck”.
- How to keep current followers AND add new ones.
- Why it’s more important to be an engaging host than to interview interesting people.
- How to better listen to and engage your audience.
- Which podcast statistics are most important.
- Why monetizing your podcast should NOT be your first priority.
- How to make your podcast be part of your “body of work”.
Podcasting is even more mainstream than it was even a year or two ago. If you’ve thought about doing a podcast, move beyond thinking to DOING. Danny’s insights in this episode will be an invaluable help to you.
If you’re interested in having Danny and his team work on your show, you can learn more at emeraldcitypro.com.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com