Justin Blackman writes brand guidelines for copywriting. It’s common for brand guides to exist for graphic designers but copywriting guidelines tend to be very loose – if they even exist at all.
Some of the topics we hit include:
- What is a brand voice guide?
- What are the three elements of voice?
- When is a good time for a brand to do this?
- How do you capture the voice of people who are not writers?
- How do you maintain sanity writing in other people’s voices?
Connect with Justin:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com