Robby Fowler is one of the smartest brand strategists I know and one that I actually consume his content regularly. He’s really good at helping people bridge the gap between what they learn from his content and how they can apply it.
In this episode, we talk about how to format your personal brand website – specifically the home page. Get prepared to take notes because you will want to write his format down!
We talk about:
- What makes a personal brand different
- The format that Robby recommends for your website
- Why you don’t want to put everything you do on your home page
Your website is your home base and needs to be able to tell someone how you can solve their problem within seconds. Get on Robby’s email list and start downloading his stuff if you are serious about building your personal brand!
Connect with Robby:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com