Geoff Kullman is a copywriter and a perfect example of someone who has used the power of personal branding to grow his business.
In this episode, Geoff answers the questions:
- How have you used personal branding to grow your copywriting business?
- When did you shift to start including more personal branding in your marketing?
- What were some of the challenging parts of building a personal brand?
- Can you share what stories you tell your market?
- What is it like to have a podcast as a copywriter?
Geoff is one of the best copywriters I know and one of the few that I have hired to write for my business. Take advantage of his free resources and listen to his podcast “The Psychology of Copywriting” because he knows his stuff!
Connect with Geoff:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com