The benefits of practicing gratitude are nearly endless. Research by UC Davis psychologist Robert Emmons shows that simply keeping a gratitude journal can increase well-being.
A few things I’ve learned about gratitude:
- Gratitude is a skill, and skills can be learned.
- When it comes to gratitude, small is the new big.
- Gratitude removes you from the trance of unworthiness.
- Gratitude moves you away from I-ing and My-ing.
- Gratitude allows us to change the inner thermostat.
A few books that have really helped me on this journey:
For more information on the CopyProof workshop: mikekimworkshops.com
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com