No other framework has impacted my marketing, message, and business more than Donald Miller’s StoryBrand framework.
I first connected with Don in April 2016 when he contacted me to work with him on a book about the StoryBrand framework. That book is out now:
Don joins me on this episode of the podcast to walk you through the entire 7-step framework. You’ll also get unique insight into how we worked on this book and other key takeaways including:
- How Don pivoted from being a memoirist to launching StoryBrand and becoming
- The important marketing lesson Don learned from sitting next to a man reading his own book on a plane
- The single biggest shift you need to make in your marketing
- How the StoryBrand framework works in politics, and why Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton in the election
- How to create your very own BrandScript that keeps your marketing message on point
The StoryBrand framework provides you with the ultimate competitive advantage, revealing the secret for helping your customers understand the compelling benefits of using your products, ideas, or services.
Whether you are the marketing director of a multibillion dollar company, the owner of a small business, a politician running for office, or the lead singer of a rock band, Building a StoryBrand will forever transform the way you talk about who you are, what you do, and the unique value you bring to your customers.
Resources Mentioned On This Episode
- Get your copy of Building A StoryBrand here >>
- StoryBrand Live Workshop
- 3 Must-Have Forms for Coach, Consultant, Designer, or Freelancer
- Brand You Community Facebook Group
Liked this episode?
Leave a review on iTunes and I’d love to give you a shout out on the show! Make sure to leave your website so I can link back to it.
I’d love to connect on social: