Poor minds compete with one another, rich minds empower one another.
That’s why I recently spent two days at an exclusive mastermind with 8 other business owners in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho (or CDA, as it’s locally known).
One of the best topics we discussed were the 3 most influential books we’ve ever read, and the 3 books we’re reading right now. In this vlog, I share my experiences in CDA. My top 3 books were:
In the video however, I share a different business-related book because I wanted the content to be more relevant to you those building a business.Click to share: Check out this amazing book list, the 3 Most Influential Books My Friends & I Have Ever ReadClick To Tweet
You can also get the full book list (as mentioned by my fellow masterminders) at the end of this page.
The Full “Top 3” Book List (in no particular order):
Attendees included Jeff Bullas, John Nemo, Ernie Svenson, Mark & Amy Timm, Matt & Tara McWilliams, Mark Sieverkropp, Ray Edwards, and several of Ray’s team including Sean Edwards, Marshall Bone, and Jody Maberry.
- The Power of Now
- Golf in the Kingdom
- New Rules of Marketing and PR
- The 4 Hour Work Week
- Atlas Shrugged
- Awaken the Giant Within
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- Wild At Heart
- When Heaven Invades Earth
- Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need
- The Catcher in the Rye
- Top Performance
- Ender’s Game
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir By the Creator of Nike
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Power of Starting Something Stupid
- Energy Bus
- The Noticer
- The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant
- Golf Is Not A Game of Perfect
- Sam Walton: Made in America
- QBQ (Question Behind the Question)
- Free Prize Inside
- American Buffalo
- Golf’s Sacred Journey
- Mission Success!
- Glimpses Into A Love Beyond Words