Watch this interview on YouTube:
We’ve all heard the fortune is in the follow-up, but it can also be said that the fortune is in the feedback. Today I sit down with Danna Junck, founder of the top-rated Trip Advisor restaurant Danna’s BBQ (dannasbbq.com) in Branson, MO. Danna is also a well-respected coach for entrepreneurs.
Those of us who run service-based businesses can learn a lot from the restaurant industry, so get ready to gain practical tips on customer relationships, meeting needs, and the power of mindset. A sneak peek:
- The fascinating story of how Danna ventured into the restaurant business as a teenager and discovered her passion for serving others
- The parallel between the restaurant industry and other service-oriented businesses
- Danna’s 10-4 rule, a simple yet effective approach to delivering exceptional customer service that keeps clients coming back
- The mindset shift needed to navigate challenging situations, handle negative reviews, and embrace the power of thoughts
- Why life isn’t supposed to be happy all the time (loved this!)
Connect with Danna:
- The Abundant Life Clarity Guide: 12 Questions to Unlock Your Wealth Potential (PDF)
- Danna’s Website: dannajunck.com
- Danna’s Instagram
- Danna’s LinkedIn
Was this episode valuable to you? Share it with a friend or DM me on Instagram (@mikekim) to let me know what jumped out at you.