What would be the value to you (and your business) of taking a detailed look at a highly successful person’s calendar? In this episode, you’ll get to do just that. Host Mike Kim will let you look “over his shoulder” as he plans a typical day and week. You’ll learn:
- What is one of the beauties of working for yourself?
- What is the analogy that has most helped Mike view his life, business, and activity?
- How and why does Mike protect certain days & weeks?
- How does he book speaking engagements?
- Why doesn’t he take any calls before 11 AM Eastern?
- Why are the people Mike coaches connected to more than just his calendar?
- Why does Mike consider his gym workouts to be work meetings?
- How does he deal with exceptions to his routines?
As the saying goes, “Failing to plan is planning to fail.”So, enjoy this week’s episode as you look at how to create your own “success calendar”.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com