This week, we’ll have the privilege of being “flies on the wall” while Mike Kim coaches a group of online marketers. You’ll glean some nuggets from this session that will positively impact your business. Your mission, “Jim”, should you choose to accept it, is to implement what you’ll learn.The “Secretary” will not disavow any knowledge of your actions (and this message will not self-destruct in five seconds). Good luck, “Jim”.Among other things, you’ll learn:
- What it means to “train to standard” and “save your partner’s life”.
- Why it’s important to have a goal of making $1 per email subscriber in monthly recurring revenue.
- Why you must not despise the “day of small beginnings”.
- What does FLOATS mean, and why is it vital to your business success?
- How you can effectively systemize your marketing.
- Why it’s vital to play the guide, and not the hero, in your marketing.
- Why it’s probably not a good idea to focus on who unsubscribes from your list
Regardless of where you are in your online marketing journey, you’ll definitely benefit by listening in on Mike’s coaching.It’ll be well worth it.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com