You’ve surely recognized the similarities between coaching/thought leadership and midwifery. You haven’t? In that case, you’ll find great value in this week’s episode. Mike interviews Cheryl Furer, a registered midwife. Cheryl is also a certified homeopath and an integrative health coach, with an emphasis on the childbearing years. Mike and Cheryl have known one another for the past year and more.
In this delightful interview, you’ll learn:
- How to correctly pronounce the word “midwifery”.
- How Cheryl is helping to make midwifery more mainstream.
- What social entrepreneurship is, and how it can be a marriage of passions.
- What midwifery has in common with finalizing a major project.
- How a brand can best connect with charitable giving.
- How we can be the change we want to see in the world.
- Why it’s vital to regulate our adrenaline (and how to do it).
- How Cheryl grounds herself, and integrates the birth experience into her own life.
So, if you want to “give birth” to a business that will benefit not only your own bottom line, but also your community and larger world, then be sure to tune in for this expert midwife’s priceless advice.
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more. Every month I am hosting a free live training on how I’ve used this system to run my business.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com