Jeff Goines is a multiple-time best-selling author but more importantly, he’s a good friend of mine. In this episode, Jeff presents how to de-brand yourself and create a new life. One of the things I love about Jeff is that he’s afraid but does it anyway. He’s honest, relatable, and insightful. Listen in for a presentation full of stories and one-liners that will leave you with your head nodding in agreement.
Some things Jeff talks about is:
- How to choose to live in a way that you find inspiring
- Why jealously can be a good thing
- That it’s possible to create a life that you admire
- That the only person’s approval you need is your own
- And so much more on honesty and finding happiness
Connect with Jeff:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com