Tarzan Kay is known for writing fun-to-read emails that can be more addictive than Netflix. In addition to talking about storytelling and email marketing, this episode takes some wild turns as we talk about divorce, books, and spiritual experiences.
A sneak peak of this episode:
- How Tarzan got into copy and why she chose to focus on email marketing
- Tarzan’s changing role as a leader in the industry
- Being willing to do the things that don’t scale
- Divorce and how that’s affected us while writing our books
- Spiritual experiences and Tarzan’s experiences with psychedelics
Tarzan is widely recognized as one of the best email copywriters in the business. Check her out program, Email Stars –– I highly recommend it.
Connect with Tarzan:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com