Hard to believe, but today is the six-month mark since I started blogging regularly. I’ve come to love it, but blogging regularly is one of the hardest things I’ve done. The consistent writing schedule, content creation, and slight despair that comes over me when I find the only person that read a post was my mom sometimes wears heavily on me. (No offense, Mom.)
But every now and then, a post seems to impact some people. My readership has slowly but steadily increased, and I’ve learned a lot about patience and perseverance.
So, thanks so much for being a part of this journey! I hope I’ve been able to add some value to you and your organization.
Two small favors:
- Consider subscribing to my blog by email (on the right sidebar) or RSS (the orange icon in the upper-right). You’ll automatically get content when I post it.
- Consider sharing my content via Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn on the buttons below any post.
Either of these actions expands my readership, and I personally consider it one of the highest endorsements you could give for my writing. It’s so encouraging.
Without further ado, here are (no particular order) the top 10 posts based on views from my first six months as a newbie blogger!
- 3 Types of Worship Leader Salaries
- Married To A Creative? The First Thing You Should Know
- How We’ve Stayed Married In Ministry
- The Crippling Effect Of Loaded Words
- The Two Most Life-Sucking Words I Tell Myself
- How To Steal Time For Self-Development
- 7 Leadership Lessons From Fighting With My Wife
- An Inside Look At My Personal Growth Plan
- Dear 25-Year Old Me: Three Things I Wish You Knew
- A Must-Try Time Management Tactic
Question: Do you have any recommendations on what I could write about for future posts?