After being unemployed for 6 months, Wes Gay quickly scaled his marketing consulting practice to six figures in the first year, and today he’s here to share what he did, why it worked, and how you can leverage it in your own work.
Wes believes something deep in his bones: clarity always wins. Whether it’s in marketing, sales, leadership, or personal relationships, being clear is the best way to connect, grow, and move forward.
He’s helped dozens of companies, ranging from startups to billion dollar brands, discover a new level of clarity through the StoryBrand framework.
He lives with his wife, two young boys, and their overprotective dog in the suburbs of Atlanta, GA. When he’s not hanging with his family or helping businesses increase revenue, he’s probably looking for a good espresso and donut.
Get Wes’ terrific guide, Slogans That Sell, at wesgay.com
Some questions I asked Wes:
- How did you get started?
- What’s the first thing people need to do in order to generate more free leads?
- Where can we find those people we want as clients?
- What’s something we do once we determine our ideal client?
- How do we engage without being sleazy or salesy?
- Facebook ads are great because they’re passive, enabling prospects to engage with our content without taking our time. But what makes your approach better?
- What’s one thing our audience can do immediately after listening to this podcast?
If you’d like to connect elsewhere online, the easiest place to reach me is via Instagram: instagram.com/mikekimtv
Drop me a DM because I read and respond to every single one! Instagram is a convenient place to connect since you’re probably listening to the show off your phone anyway. 🙂
FREE GIFT: Marketing Mastery Insider #1
As a thank you for tuning into the show, I’m offering you a free copy of the first issue of my paid newsletter Marketing Mastery Insider (retail $97 a month).
To get your free copy: mikekim.com/list
EPISODE CREDITS: If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
Here’s an article he wrote about the benefits of podcasting: A Few More Podcasting Benefits
Check it out and then schedule a FREE strategy call with him at the bottom of that page.