The sense of responsibility I feel towards you is greater than you think!
Whenever I write on this blog, I pause and consider … “Is this something that would truly help YOU in your journey?” That’s why I recommend very few resources put out by others. Like Batman, I have an internal code:
- only share what I have used
- only share the BEST of what I’ve used
Today is one of those days.
This eBook was closed to new readers for the last 6 MONTHS — now it’s available again, for free.
The skills I learned from it helped me serve clients like Donald Miller and NY Times best-seller Suzanne Evans over the past six months … I can’t even recall how many times I had this open on my MacBook when I was writing copy sales pages for Don and Suzanne (and getting paid handsomely).
It’s called “The $2 Billion Sales Letter You’ve Never Heard Of” by my friend Ray Edwards (this new edition is redesigned):
A Sneak Peek of What’s Inside:
- The world’s most famous sales letter, The Tale of Two Men (Wall Street Journal)
- How to use storytelling to craft a “sticky” sales message that keeps prospects engaged
- How to use “irresistible intrigue” that causes readers to “forget” they’re reading a sales pitch
- How to repurpose copy for your own needs (this sales letter has been “swiped” countless times by large ad agencies)
Click the link and enter your email because getting something for nothing that you can turn into revenue has to be one of the best, most satisfying ways to grow a business.
That’s what this eBook did for me. It can do the same for you.
The door will slam shut on this eBook again in just a few days, so you’d better collect your own copy while you can.
Happy writing 🙂
Helping you build a powerful & profitable personal brand.
P.S. – If you download the eBook, I’m going to send you a video that walks you through how I applied it to writing my own marketing materials. If you download it, I’ll know and will send you an email on Friday. Grab it here before Ray takes this down: