In this episode I flesh out these five principles that have kept me sane during the insanely busy season that was my book launch!
- Don’t let your mouth overload your back.
- Play the game that plays to your strengths.
- Talent doesn’t replace the need for hard work, it clarifies it.
- You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
- The last mile is always the least run.
- BONUS: Train through the injury.
I gleaned these principles from various sources including motivational videos on YouTube from Jim Rohn, David Goggins, and Athlean X, and James Clear’s book Atomic Habits.
Get Your Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
My book You Are the Brand is available NOW. Grab your copy on Amazon or wherever books are sold.
If you’d like a hardcover edition, we have a limited number available at: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com