In this, the final episode of the Brand You Podcast, I share 5 things I’ve learned from doing 150 episodes of this show in hopes that these insights will inspire you to keep taking action to build your personal brand business.
- Why doing this podcast has been one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever done in my career
- Why it’s never too early to share your stage
- How I created my 7P framework while doing this show
- The personal reason why I took such a long time off from the podcast
- The year-by-year things I did since 2013 to grow my personal brand business
So, What’s Next?
I believe true fulfillment starts with the courage to be yourself, no matter the context.
In the near future, I will launch a new podcast called the Mike Kim Show, which is centered on helping you gain clarity and put a stake in the ground for what you’re committed to in your career, relationships, and health.
The expected release date of that new podcast is September 19, 2018.
Connect with Me on Instagram
Instagram has quickly become my favorite social network, and because so few people use it to contact me, it’s the easiest way to get in touch.
If you’d like to connect on Instagram, connect with me at @mikekimtv. I read and respond to every DM.
It’s been a pleasure to be on this journey with you!