Pastors are natural content creators. Each week they spend long hours crafting messages and teaching series. Unfortunately, too much of their content is “one-and-done”, only to be heard by a live audience that day and just a handful of folks that listen to the recording.
Today I interview Dave Shrein, a marketing consultant for churches and non-profits on how pastors can more effectively leverage technology and marketing to increase their impact.
A Quick Preview of the Podcast:
- The difference between internal and external marketing
- How much pastors should “be the brand” in relation to their church
- How pastors can more effectively leverage all their hard work to reach more people
- And much, much more
Connect with Dave Shrein:
- Check out Dave’s blog, Permission To Lead
- Connect with Dave on Twitter: @DaveShrein
- Check out Dave’s media company, Shrein Media
Would you review this show? I would consider it a great honor if you would leave a written review on iTunes. It’s one of the best way for word to get out about this podcast. I read every single comment … leave any review you want, as long as it’s honest. Thank you!