Watch this episode on YouTube:
Matt Clark shares the journey from being a successful NASCAR team builder to uncovering and battling imposter syndrome. He provides insights into how our minds can be the ultimate horsepower driving our success, with our beliefs acting as the transmission that applies speed and power. Tune in for a transformational discussion that challenges common mindsets and encourages the exploration of self-belief.
- Dive into the intricacies of belief formation, how our brain interprets environmental events and how these interpretations become our beliefs.
- Learn about the ‘manual’ and ‘automatic’ transmissions of our mind: our conscious and subconscious.
- Understand how our brains, while perceived to be the ultimate horsepower, can also be surprisingly lazy, always searching for meaning and creating patterns.
- Discover how our beliefs aren’t just abstract but have a physiological response that our cells begin to crave.
- Be inspired by the transformation journey from feeling like an imposter in the NASCAR world to becoming a successful mindset coach.
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday: