Watch this episode on YouTube:
Today, Linda Fogg-Phillips takes us into the transformative world of the Tiny Habits Method. Based on the best-selling book, Tiny Habits, by her brother BJ Fogg, Linda unveils the compelling science and psychology behind this powerful approach, showing that making small changes can lead to major shifts in our lives.
As head of the Tiny Habits Academy, which has helped over 120,000 people worldwide, Linda and the Tiny Habits program offers a compelling approach to behavioral change.
A Sneak Peak:
- Learn about the Tiny Habits Method, a powerful approach that has changed the lives of over 120,000 people worldwide.
- Understand the science behind why people change best when they feel good, not when they feel bad.
- Discover the two maxims of the Tiny Habits Method and how they apply to real-life scenarios.
- Find out about the anatomy of a tiny habit, consisting of an anchor moment, a tiny behavior, and an instant celebration.
- Dive into a practical coaching session, demonstrating how to apply the Tiny Habits Method in your life.
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday: