Host Mike Kim returns this week to share his reflections on relationships. No, not THOSE relationships, but rather relationships with “entities”. The particular entities he’ll e discussing are money, your business, time, success & failure, and yourself. So, listen in for some extremely valuable insights.In this episode, Mike will discuss these vital questions:
- What life advice did Mike give to a 1-year-old?
- Why do we “externalize” the entities we have relationships with?
- How can we assess the quality of our relationships with money, business, time, etc.?
- If you had to buy your business, what would you change?
- Why don’t we treat our business like a business?
- How can we set boundaries around these entities?
- If you had a friend who treated your body, time, etc. the way you do, would you still be friends?
To learn the answers to these questions, and gain a deeper understanding of the utmost importance of evaluating and improving these relationships, tune in to this week’s episode.Your life will thank you.
- The Five-Minute Journal
- A Happy Pocketful of Money
Brand You Funnels Info Session:
I created an all-in-one online marketing and customer management platform for people who are ready to get real business systems in place. This includes calendars, customer onboarding, email marketing, online courses, and more.
Learn more and sign up at brandyoufunnels.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com