In this episode, I have a conversation with Gail Rudolph. Gail is an executive coach and author who teaches that business is a human endeavor. Without understanding how people make decisions, we are just guessing. One of the main things we are missing in business is the realization of power. Gail teaches that power is energy and one of the most important things when trying to control a conversation or situation.
- The five key ways to express power
- What the power continuum is
- How to teach people to respect boundaries
- Power tools we can use in our life and business
Gail is the author of “Power Up Power Down,” a super practical and actionable book on how to properly use your power.
Connect with Gail:
Get Your Free Audio Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
- Get the audiobook version of “You Are The Brand” absolutely free: mikekim.com/yatbaudio
- Get details on the physical book: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to You Are The Brand Here:
Did you know? You Are The Brand was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Tuesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com