Mike Kim is a brand strategist for business thought leaders, coaches, and authors who want to create impact with their ideas and get their message heard.
Mike’s refreshing approach has made him a sought-after speaker, online educator, and consultant for top thought leaders. Mike’s clients include New York Times bestselling authors and other experts featured on PBS, TED, CNN, and Fox. Mike has been featured in and written for Inc., Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post.
Mike is the author of the Wall Street Journal best-selling book, You Are the Brand: The 8-Step Blueprint to Showcase Your Unique Expertise and Build a Highly Profitable, Personally Fulfilling Business.
He has spoken at industry leading events including Social Media Marketing World, Tribe Conference, and Podcast Movement. He has been a guest on leading podcasts like Smart Passive Income, Entrepreneurs on Fire, and Read to Lead.
Possible Episode Headlines:
- You Are The Brand: The 8-Step Blueprint To Building A Profitable Personal Brand Business
- The Three Stories That Sell and Exactly How To Tell Them
- How To Write Persuasive Copy In A Voice That Is Unmistakably Yours
Mike Kim Logo:
- Website: mikekim.com
- Instagram: @mikekim
- TikTok: tiktok.com/@mikekimtv
- Facebook: facebook.com/mikekimtv
- Twitter: twitter.com/mikekimtv
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
- YouTube: youtube.com/c/youarethebrand
Suggested Interview Questions:
- How do you help brands, businesses, or leaders find clarity as to what to say in their messaging?
Mike will share about his Personal Brand 3 framework, just 3 simple questions he uses to help people get clarity. Key takeaway: Marketing isn’t about closing a sale, it’s about opening a relationship.
- What should people do first when building a brand identity? Is there an order, or is it just throwing stuff up against a wall and seeing what works?
Mike will share the 3 sub-identities of every brand, and / or a year-by-year breakdown of what he did to grow his business and brand presence. Key takeaway: Success is sequential, not simultaneous.
- There’s so much noise out there and everyone really tends to sound the same. How can a brand really say something that’s unique?
Mike will share about his CopyProof framework: just 5 of the kinds of marketing voices today, with examples.
- What’s the best way to improve copywriting? Do you have any tips on copy that creates higher conversions?
Mike will share the exercise he used to learn copywriting early on, as well as some key phrases nearly any brand can use to boost conversions.
- What is the best way to start from zero and figure out what skills and experiences you might be able to turn into a business?
Mike will share a simple process to help pinpoint marketable skills and experiences for anyone who is just starting out.