Free Training: How To Start, Run, and Grow a World-Changing Podcast
Interested in launching a podcast? Start by watching this free training featuring my podcast producer, Danny Ozment.
You’ll discover the three things that *really* create traction with your podcast. You’ll also learn some very surprising statistics when it comes to podcasts, podcast listeners, and how you can use a podcast to grow your platform.
Podcast Accelerator: Launch Your Podcast in Just 30 Days
- 30 Days to Launch Your Podcast
- Direct input on your show name, description, and branding
- The exact equipment I use + how to use it (under $200)
- The exact hosting service I use + how to use it (under $15 per month)
- The exact editing software we use + how to use it ($29 per month)
- Danny and I will PERSONALLY listen to your episode 0 and first episode
- Each week you will have a specific execution plan to launch your show
- Unlimited access to me and Danny Ozment via Slack
- LIVE calls on Friday at 3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT. (Replays available)
- My copywriting scripts, show description templates, and program templates
- My podcast booking workflow
- My Press Kit template so you can book yourself on other podcasts
This group is now sold out.
The equipment below will give you a mobile podcasting studio you can slip into your suitcase and easily take no matter where you travel.
Audio Technica ATR2100X – The perfect microphone for mobile podcast recording. I use this at home as well. You will want two if you are going to record in-person interviews.
Foam Ball Windscreen – This will keep you and your guest from popping Ps and cut down on wind and breath noises. Get two if you are getting two microphones.
TriPod Microphone Stand – Forget the plastic microphone stands the ATR2100X comes with. These sturdy stands will hold up to travel and look great. Get two of them if you will be traveling with two microphones.
Microphone Stand Extender – These will make your stands taller and more comfortable to use for you and your guest. Get two if you are getting two microphone stands.
Eagle Creek Medium Bag – This is the bag where I keep microphones and spare batteries. I stuff it into my carry-on backpack.
How I Do Interviews:
I do all interviews for my podcast on Zoom. In the preferences section under “Recording” I just make sure it records my audio and my guest’s audio on separate tracks.
8″ Selfie Ringlight –– When doing podcast interviews I try to record the video with my guest so I can upload onto my YouTube channel. It’s important to be well-lit and this is the ringlight that I use.