It was an incredible feeling to finally hold my book in my hands, and in today’s episode I share a recording I made just minutes after receiving my shipment of books. I hope it inspires you to keep going, no matter what endeavor you are on.
One of the new endeavors I’m on is YouTube, and I am 100% committed to being strategic and intentional on this channel for five reasons:
- Lazy re-purposing of content does not work in today’s world
- I want to be “searchable” and YouTube is the best way to make that happen.
- I want to be THE Mike Kim online, but I’m not the only one.
- I want to express myself in new ways and create a new channel.
- Seeing myself on YouTube elevates how I see myself.
Get Your Copy of You Are the Brand Today!
We are officially underway with the You Are the Brand book launch, and if you pre-order today or buy any of the Coaching + Book Bundles, you are going to get some amazing bonuses!
Get all the details at: youarethebrandbook.com
Connect with Me on Social:
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to Danny Ozment. Find out more at emeraldcitypro.com