What does it take to write a successful sales page? These are the various parts I weave into the layout of a page, and this is often the order I build them in:
- Hero banner: with headline, sub-head, and buy button
- “As trusted by” logos
- Copy: objection-busting and / or unique selling proposition
- Face of the brand: either picture or video with copy
- So, What Is [Product Name]?
- How Does [Product] Work?
- Who is [Product] For?
- Who is [Product] NOT For?
- FAQ’s / “Will This Work For Me?”
- Buying Options (usually 3)
Connect with Mike:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/mikekimtv/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekimtv
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/mikekimtv/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/mikekimtv
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/MikeKim
Subscribe to the Brand You Podcast Here:
Did you know? The Brand You Podcast was recently listed as an “all-time bestseller” in Apple Podcasts for marketing. Subscribe free to get new episodes every Wednesday:
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com