Hey, in case you missed any, here’s a blog post recap for August 2013… and if you want to get them automatically delivered to you each week for free, just subscribe on the sidebar.
Now here’s your “catch-up” list for August…
- Why Not Having A Mentor Is Not An Excuse
- How To Find the Mentor You Need
- 3 Simple Ways to Practice the Art of the Start
- Preaching on Sex and the Price of Leadership
- How to Write Effective Website Copy
- Flip the Fish Tank. You’re a Shark.
- 3 Top of the Stack Personal Development Books
- Please Help Me Pick A New Logo!
Upcoming next month (titles tentative):
- What Every 20-something Leader Needs to Know About Mentors
- Am I Too Old to Find a Mentor?
- How Much Should You Really Pay a Speaker for Church?
- Funniest Comments about my Logo
Also, I’ll be rolling out a new look to go with the logo you chose. I’m also wrapping up my first short eBook, which I’ll make available for free.
Summer is winding down…the upside is that football is starting soon! Have a great Labor Day weekend!