When I started out in 2015, I was a one-person show. Things were manageable then, but my business grew so quickly over the next few years that it became too much for my hands to hold.
So much of my time was being spent on administrative work and customer service that my “real” work suffered:
- I canceled my podcast for six months –– DUMB!
- I stopped hosting live events for two years –– even though they were high ticket events ($2000 and up per person) — HORRIBLE!
- I canceled a $60,000 per year mastermind –– FOOLISH!
- I stopped writing a newsletter that brought in $9000 a month in recurring revenue –– FACEPALM!
You can see I left more money on the table than a horde of Vegas gamblers at a game of roulette.
The problem wasn’t my ability as a coach, creator, or marketer –– it was my inability to work like a real business owner. I didn’t have the proper systems to run operations and handle the growth I was experiencing.
Everything Changed When My Director Of Operations, Chelsea Brinkley, Created These Workflows and Standard Operating Procedures
That’s when my then part-time executive assistant, Chelsea Brinkley, recommended she move into a bigger role in my business. She wanted to take over all operations so that I could stay in my zone of genius as a visionary and creator.
We met in Washington DC and for several days she pulled every random process, procedure, and workflow out of my scrambled brain.
One by one, Chelsea created standard operating procedures for nearly every activity in my business –– social media, sales, customer service, live events, podcast creation, booking, calendar management, travel, hiring contractors, paying contractors, and more.
Today, business is booming (we’re up 73% from 2019 –– during the pandemic, no less). I’ve never had more open space in my calendar to focus on the things that only I can do –– run masterminds, host workshops, grow my network, create content, and even write a book!
These Templates Will Help You Save Time, Make Money, and Know Exactly What To Automate and Delegate
These are the PROVEN, real-world workflows we use every single day in my business (23 total*):
For Live Events:
- Event Coordination Checklist
- Event Emails To Attendees
- Event Emails To Team Members
- Event Agenda
- Event Details
- Event Budget
- Event Feedback Form (post-event)
- New Mastermind Group – Overall SOP
- Adding A Member to A Mastermind – Overall SOP
- Payment Tracker
- Mastermind Post-Call Replay Process – SOP
- Mastermind Payment Fail – SOP
- Mastermind Member Cancellation – SOP
- Mastermind Email Templates
- Mastermind Applicant Tracking
- Brand You Podcast- SOP
- Generic Podcast – SOP
- Brand You Podcast Email Templates
- Template for Show Notes
- Podcast Episodes to Blog Posts – SOP
- Press Sheet
For the Team:
- Contractor Payment Spreadsheet
- Template for Creating All SOPs
*NOTE: As my business grows, we will add to this suite of workflows –– and you will be eligible to receive the upgrades for FREE, for a lifetime.
Investing In Your Business Systems Is One of The Smartest Decisions You Can Make
No matter where you are in your business journey, it’s smart to anticipate and prepare for the growth that will come your way. You don’t have to be a fool like I was and let perfectly good revenue streams dry up simply because you didn’t have a better way to work.
With these templates, you’ll have nearly everything you need to automate and delegate your work.
If you plan to hire or already work with virtual assistants and contractors, just imagine how good it will feel to hand them these templates and have them get to work. Sure, you can customize them to your preferences, but it’s much better than starting from scratch!
Say “YES!” to more time, more money, and more sanity with our Business Systems Templates today.