Thanks for clicking on my Twitter profile. I am a speaker, marketing consultant, copywriter, and host of the Up and To The Right business podcast.
I specialize in copywriting, content creation, and brand strategies. I craft solutions for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and nonprofits to build market share.
My Top Posts
If you’re new, here are a few places to start.
- Why You–Yes, YOU!–Should Launch A Blog
- 5 Reasons Opportunity Isn’t Knocking At Your Door
- The Greatest Secret Of Successful Marketing
- How To Write Effective Website Copy
- 5 Smart Ways Missionaries Can Increase Financial Support
- 3 Musts For Leading People Older Than You
- 7 Leadership Lessons From Fighting With My Wife
- The Crippling Effect of Loaded Words
- How To Maximize 1-on-1 Time with a Leader
- The Easy Way To Becoming an Awesome Encourager
- WARNING: Do This & Be Swamped with Opportunities, Promotion, and Influence
- The Two Most Life-Sucking Words I Tell Myself
- How To Steal Time For Self-Development
- Why the Lack of Necessary Endings is the Silent Killer of Growth
- A Must Try Time Management Tactic
My career has been spent in various forms of marketing, leadership, ministry, and art. Born in California and raised in New Jersey, I grew up an avid artist and writer. Later on I used those passions to help a variety of entrepreneurs and organizations in everything from project launches, product creation, event planning, branding, copywriting, and multimedia. I share much of this content on my weekly podcast, Up and To The Right.
While getting my B.A. and M.A. traveled the world, play in front of crowds large and small as a musician. Traveling broadened my perspective on life and ingrained a deep appreciation and respect for culture and people. This was a catalyst for why I speak and consult. I love meeting new people and adding value through my skills, and experiences.
From the C chord to the C-suite.
I have spent the majority of the past few years in marketing, primarily as the chief marketing officer (CMO) of a multi-million dollar educational company called MEK Review, based in the competitive New York City / New Jersey market. The experiences and skills I’ve garnered have allowed me to help other businesses and non-profits develop more effective marketing and position strategies. In short, I love helping people and organizations.
My ministry experience shaped me for personal coaching, mentorship, organizational leadership, and consulting. In addition to serving as a youth pastor, worship pastor, and lead pastor, I have been a featured public speaker both in the U.S. and internationally, in front of groups small in number and into the thousands. I care deeply for people and organizations that are making a positive impact on our world.
In my down time, I love reading and movies. My wife Iris and I have been married for almost nine years, and I’ve successfully made her a fan of (almost) all my favorite sports teams. You can find me on most of the major social media channels, or email mike [at] mikekim [dot] tv.