Mastermind groups have been the single most rewarding thing I’ve done in my business, and now I’m sharing everything I’ve learned from running several six-figure mastermind groups with you.
(Free) Webinar Replay: How To Start, Run, and Grow A Paid Mastermind Group
Watch the replay of my free webinar:
Over the last five years, mastermind groups have allowed to experience:
- Great friendships
- Terrific partnerships
- The joy of mentoring people and opening doors for them
- The thrill of helping people grow their business from five-figures to multiple six-figures
- Collaboration with members on their launches, summits, and more
Some of the best friends I’ve made in business have come through mastermind groups and, if I can be frank, running masterminds has been incredible for my business.
(I estimate my business has made over $500,000 from paid mastermind groups over the years).
Here’s the thing: I can only run so many masterminds. There’s no way I could help all the folks in the world who need a strong and healthy mastermind, which means: There is ALWAYS room for you to start, run, and grow your own mastermind groups!
I’m often asked about how I promote, fill, and run my paid mastermind groups, so I’ve created this short but powerful program, The 6-Figure Mastermind Roadmap.
Introducing the 6-Figure Mastermind Roadmap Online Course
This is a fully produced, full video course with templates, swipe files, and scripts to help you launch your own paid mastermind group. You’ll learn:
- How to market your mastermind group
- The exact process to take applications (you should always take applications)
- What to look for in members
- How to run your sales calls (including a sales script)
- Three ways to run your mastermind calls
- How much to charge for your group
- Big mistakes I’ve made (do NOT do these!)
- And so much more…
The world is a better place when there are more people in strong, healthy, and empowering mastermind groups, and this program will help you start your own paid mastermind.
To join, register by clicking on the appropriate button below:
Have questions about the program? Email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer!
To your success,